Monday, March 13, 2006

Bad, Bad Blogger!

I've been a bad blogger of late. Life has gotten away from me. I've not returned phone calls, forgotten to reply to emails and sadly, neglected my blog.

So our plans for the weekend to go to New Jersey for our little Sophia's 1st birthday were squashed by J having a very upset tummy on top of his double ear infection. We figured in the end, that the parents of the nearly half a dozen under 6-month-old babies would not thank us if he infected their little ones. Besides, while the Merritt Parkway has a good number of rest stops, I'm sure none of them would have been handy when J needed one "right now!". So we chilled out at home. Such a shame too, as I was feeling rather sassy with my L'Oreal Color Expert Cinnamon Stick hair color & highlights and was looking forward to being in the company of other adults.

One of my favorite movies is on right now, Ferris Bueller's Day Off. My mum took me to see this in high school and it to this day, some twenty-plus odd years later, it still makes me smile and wish I had the courage to ditch school with the finesse that Ferris did. I was a good girl, I never ditched school. Lord I was patheticly good.

That's all for now. The Cosmopolitan that I had is making me nice & sleepy. Love and peace to you all!


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I've been a bad blogger too!! Must be something in the air, eh?