Monday, January 22, 2007

Smack Me Silly If Next Year....

....I agree to be the Den Mother for J's Cub Scout den. Currently, I'm the Tiger Cub mummy. Including J, there are 8 boys total. Fortunately, because of cold & flu season, we've not had a full house in a couple of months. Yeah, yeah, you gasp in horror as I am glad for plague & pestulance on small children, you too would wish it too if you were dealing with eight 6/7-year-olds. Trust me, I know of what I speak. Don't get me wrong, I am the first one cheering when one of them earns a belt loop or a badge, but they can suck the life out of me faster than you can say "Pinewood Derby". The first thing I did when I walked in the door was to pull out the ice cube tray and cocktail shaker.

It's been a long night, and my glass is almost empty. Got to rectify that situation right now!

No comments: