Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Back to Normal

Okay, before you laugh yourself silly at my title--because we all know that I am as far from Normal as possible, I just have to say it's nice to be normal again. J went back to school 2 weeks ago. We're working on getting his back to normal routine consistent, but that's okay.

I, for one, have jumped in with both feet at my daily routine. This time last year, I was struggling every day with what I was going to do and when. This year, routine has fallen neatly into place and I couldn't be happier. It's great to drop J at school and get on with my day the way I want to. It's also lovely to enjoy the peace & quiet of my house once school starts in the mornings. There is no constant barrage of questions, video game requests, etc. It's just nice to have my own thoughts to myself again.

So much so, that I find all sorts of new creative thoughts abounding in my brain. It will be great to start doing some writing on a regular basis.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello there! It's always great to get back into a routine!

Yay for you getting to be CREATIVE!!!

: )