Friday, November 18, 2005

I've Been Tagged

Edited on Saturday morning as I see Amanda tagged me as well. Amanda, mine's in threes, hope that's okay.

My friend Sarah tagged me:


3 names you go by:
1. Jenn
2. Mummy

3. Jemmy


3 parts of your heritage
1. English
2. Irish

3. That's it, I am those 2 things only.


3 things that scare you
1. Being out on the open water
2. Bees

3. Heights


3 Everyday essentials
1. Tea
2. Digestive biscuit w/ my tea
3. Time on my computer while drinking my first cup of tea

3 things you are wearing right now
1. Slippers
2. LL Bean black knit pants (1 of about 1/2 dozen pairs)
3. Socks from the Sock Shop in England

3 of your favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment)
1. U2
2. Big Bad Voodoo Daddy

3. Brian Setzer Orchestra

3 favorite songs (at the moment)
1. Sometimes You Can't Make it On your Own - U2
2. Pon de Replay - Rhiannon

3. Fever - Peggy Lee


3 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex)
1. Eyes
2. Voice

3. Hands


3 of your favorite hobbies
1. Scrapbooking
2. Rubber Stamping

3. Collecting vintage View-Masters and VM reels


3 places you want to go on vacation
1. Walt Disney World
2. England

3. St. Petersburg, Russia


3 things you want to do before you die
1. Go to St. Petersburg, Russia and be able to converse in Russian
2. Swim with dolphins again and as often as possible

3. Kiss my husband at the top of the Eiffel Tower

3 things you are thinking about now
1. Getting DS on the school bus
2. Going to DS's school this afternoon to volunteer for a party
3. Going out with DH on a date tonight

3 stores you shop at
1. Borders Books
2. A Time for Memories in Grafton
3. Target

I tag Jenny next.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Fun list!! I hope that you have fun on your date tonight. :)

Anonymous said...

What neat answers! When I was tagged I only had to come up with 2 things. You should really increase it to 14 just to mess with Jenny! ha ha.