Thursday, November 10, 2005

The Matrix


Okay, so I realize that I am like 6 years late in seeing the first of these movies in one sitting. I've long been a Keanu Reeves fan, yet I've never had the will to sit and watch them (probably because I've always managed to walk in on a DVD or TV showing at a gross part and I can't handle gross). But lordy, is the gorgeous Mr. Reeves a hottie in these movies (other than all the plugs and stuff all over his body, especially down his spine).

Last weekend Steve suggested we watch The Matrix. Sounds good. Oh my goodness! I was hooked. I couldn't wait to see Matrix Reloaded, the problem was it was 11:00PM and time for bed. So Tuesday night we watched Reloaded. I'm really hoping there is no Thursday Night Football tonight so we can watch Matrix Revolutions.

Hello, my name is Jenn and I am a Keanu Reeves addict.

So who gets your knickers in a twist?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keanu Reeves is very hot, although it's hard not to think of him as Ted (or was it Bill?) As far as swoonables, I particularly like Sawyer from Lost (don't die! don't die) and the actor that played in Sweet Home Alabama and had those melty blue eyes. I'm not so good with names, as you can see. Enjoy Matrixing!

Stephanie said...

I really liked those movies and they're not my typical type of movie.
As for swoonable guys--give me Johnny Depp or Aidan Quinn.